Dippin’ Dots launches Monster-themed ice cream line
Dippin’ Dots, Paducah, Ky., released new Monster Munch ice cream in July. The line features what the company calls "crazy flavors, crazy names and some crazy ingredients."
The eight monster-themed flavors are:
- Baby Bea’s Booger Batter: Green vanilla ice cream with cookies pieces and fudge dots
- Chew Chompers’ T-Rex Rocks: Chocolate ice cream with cookie dough chunks.
- Furry Ferguson's Polar Bear Poop: Vanilla ice cream with chocolate chunks and fudge swirl.
- Miss Muddle's Monster Muck: Yellow cake batter-flavored ice cream with blue raspberry swirl and pink & blue icing dots with candy eyeballs.
- Pigtail Penelope's Tickle-Me-Pink: Strawberry ice cream with strawberry sorbet dots and icing flower.
- Smelly Nelly's Monkey Mess: Banana ice cream with fudge dots and strawberry swirl.
- Sour Susie's Speckled Slime: Purple cotton candy flavored ice cream with sour cherry swirl and sour cherry dots.
- Uncle Gus' Snot Rocket Chocolate: Chocolate ice cream with green apple swirl and candy eyeballs.
The suggested retail price is around $2.95 to $2.99 per cup at select Walgreens and Fred’s Super Dollar locations. It’s also available at Mall of America and retails there for about $4 per cup and can be purchased online.
Got new dairy products to contribute? Submit it to Dairy Foods here.