The Northeast Dairy Foods Association and the Pennsylvania Association of Milk Dealers will hold their 27th annual combined convention at Heritage Hills Golf Resort in York, Pa., on Sept. 22 and 23. More than 130 dairy executives, managers, industry vendors and supplier representatives from throughout the Northeast are expected to attend.
Morning sessions include:
• John L. Stanton, St. Joseph’s University. Topic: Milk Marketing and Promotion
• Robert Yonkers, Vice President and Chief Economist, International Dairy Foods Association. Topic: Dairy Economic and Policy Update
• Steve Nicholas, PA Business Council. Topic: The 2014 Elections and Looking Forward
• Brett Sitzman, President, Sitzman Supply. Topic: Distribution - Ordering Methods Accuracy
• Luke Jeffers, Regional Manager, Rehrig Pacific & JR Paterakis. Topic: Managing loss of your returnable distribution assets
• Robert Wagner, Northeast Regional Sales Manager, Ergon, Inc. Topic: Dairy Brick Pavers, Fully Vitrified Tile and Urethane Toppings Technology
• Panel Discussion: Federal Milk Market Orders, Industry Changes Since the 2000 Revisions and what the Future Might Hold. Moderator: Dr. Robert Yonkers, IDFA; Erik Rasmussen, Northeast Federal Milk Market Order Administrator
A variety of social programs are planned for attendees, spouses and guests, including a tour of GEA Heat Exchangers, Inc./GEA PHE Systems in York.
To register, contact the Northeast Dairy Foods Association at 315-452-6455, the PA Association of Milk Dealers at 717-238-1738, or visit www.nedairyfoods.org.