Dairy Foods magazine and Koch Membrane Systems, Wilmington, Mass., have joined forces to deliver a free webinar for the dairy industry. The webinar, titled “Innovative Solutions to the Unique Problems of Dairy Processing” and held Nov. 29 at 2:00 p.m. ET, will be hosted by speaker Scott LaRoche, senior process engineer at Koch.
Koch Membrane Systems helps the dairy industry meet specific separation and filtration challenges through a wide selection of innovative products, designed to keep dairy operations running smoothly, efficiently and profitably.
This webinar will cover the following topics:
• Elements that allow cleaning at high temperature and high pH, often eliminating the need for chlorine.
• The economics of 10K vs. 5K elements with different WPC products.
• Nanofiltration for high-protein solids concentration and high-total solids concentration to reduce energy costs and improve product quality.
• Membrane technology for recovering expensive caustic.
• Membranes to meet COD/EC limits.
To register for this free event, go to www.dairyfoods.com/events.