Elopak, Inc. is a global provider of packaging solutions for still-liquid products, both Fresh and Extended Shelf Life. Its specialties include:
- Gable-top Cartons in all sizes, with flexo, litho or rotogravure printing. The familiar PURE-PAK® carton has been a symbol of milk quality for nearly 70 years, and innovative new developments like the Curve carton offer dairies new ways to differentiate their products.
- Gable-top Fillers for all popular cartons, from mini to half-gallon. Speeds range from 1,000 to 24,000 per hour, all highly rated for quality and productivity. Ultra-clean models help keep milk fresh for up to 70 days.
- Screw Caps (the industry's greatest variety), applied on-machine or downstream.
- Rectangular Cartons for a variety of products.
- Plastic Bottle Systems, either PET or HDPE, including blowmolding as well as filling equipment.
- Unique Portion Pack Systems (Unifill®) provide flexibility with dramatic merchandising opportunities.
- Materials Handling for cases, boxes, and other distribution methods.
- Customer Support includes parts and service when you need them, training, application expertise, certified laboratories, and more.
30000 South Hill Road New Hudson, MI 48165