Supplier Spotlight: Ivarson Inc.
With the use of advanced technology, each piece of equipment manufactured under the Ivarson name is engineered to exact specifications. Each machine is carefully handcrafted and assembled, ensuring you a quality product that will meet your current and future production needs.
Turnkey installations give us the experience for continuous improvement and development of equipment, benefiting our existing as well as future customers. Custom- engineered machines are available to meet your exact specifications.
Our line of equipment includes:
- Bulk Fillers
- Butter Chip Machines
- Fat Melting and Reworking Systems
- Butter Churns and Silos
- Case Packers
- Packaging Machines
- Positive Pumps
- Scraped Surface Heat Exchangers
- Product Feeding Systems
- ALPMA Processing and packaging equipment for cheese. Specialists in unique packaging solutions.
- Bock & Sohn Fully automatic sheet and block packaging equipment for butter and edible fats.
- Meco Pak Specializing in fully automatic wrap around case and tray packers.
- Simon Freres Supplier of complete lines for production of butter: churns, pumps and reworking equipment.
- Crellin Cheese moulds available in small or large quantities, suitable for fully automatic cheese plants.
- Paramelt Europe’s leading specialist in cheese wax, inventory is available locally from Milwaukee in a wide variety of colors.
- Rothenburg High capacity silos and reworking systems for frozen butter.
- Benhil The worldwide leader in butter and margarine stick wrapping equipment.