Passionate about sleep and relaxation, Blue Bear Wellness Teas are naturally flavored, ready-to-drink (RTD) sleep teas made with all natural and organic ingredients.
Available in White Peach, the canned bedtime tea contains 5 mg of melatonin along with lavender, ashwagandha, L-Theanine, gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) and chamomile. The 5-calorie, caffeine-free tea is Non-GMO, made in the United States and contains zero sugar and no preservatives.
The functional tea includes:
• Chamomile - Found in many teas this naturally caffeine-free herbal infusion helps ease mild tension and reduce anxiety.
• L-Theanine - A nootropic that encourages calmness and relaxation.
• GABA - A naturally occurring amino acid that reduces activity in the central nervous system.
• Lavender - A flowering plant used for restlessness & nervousness by affecting the brain through smell.
• Ashwagandha - An ancient medicinal herb that reduces cortisol levels and boosts overall wellness.
• Melatonin - A naturally occurring hormone that works with your body to promote healthy sleep cycles.
Additionally, Blue Bear offers a RTD Relaxation wellness supplement in a Mixed Berry White Tea without melatonin that features chamomile, lemon balm and passion flower. The company points out that all of its teas are brewed with all the essential ingredients and aromas to help one sit back and relax, and put the mind at peace and the body at ease.
Even the look of the cans are designed to help promote the “peacefulness and relaxation of a bear hibernating all night.”
The teas can be purchased online on the company’s website,https://bluebear.com, or on Amazon.com.