PMMI elects 7 executives to its board
PMMI is a trade association of member companies that manufacture packaging, processing and related converting machinery. It organizes the Pack Expo trade show.
The members of PMMI, Reston, Va., elected seven individuals to the organizations board of directors in September. They are:
- Rick Allegretti, COO, ARPAC, Schiller Park, Ill.
- Dale Andersen, President & CEO, Delkor Systems, Minneapolis
- Mark Anderson, President & CEO, Pro Mach, Cincinnati
- Matt Lerner, Executive Vice President, Automated Packaging Systems, Streetsboro, Ohio
- Glen Long, COO, ADCO Manufacturing, Sanger, Calif.
- Ole Rygh, President, Ryson International, Yorktown, Va.
- Mike Wagner, Global OEM and Business Manager, Rockwell Automation, Milwaukee
PMMI is a trade association of member companies that manufacture packaging, processing and related converting machinery in the United States, Canada or Mexico; machinery components and packaging containers and materials. PMMI organizes the Pack Expo trade shows: Pack Expo International, Pack Expo Las Vegas, Expo Pack México, and Expo Pack Guadalajara.