- DAIRY PRODUCTS
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
- BUYERS GUIDE
- Food Plant Registration
- Mandatory recall
- Administrative detention of products
- Monetary penalties for individuals and companies
- HACCP-like "Preventative Controls"
- Mandatory Employee Training Programs
- Environmental Monitoring
- Supplier Verification
- Allergen Control
- Finished Product Traceability
- Use of FDA-Accredited Laboratories
The newest FSMA regulations also include a significant update of FDA's "Good Manufacturing Practices" that expand requirements in the areas of plant facility, processing equipment, employee health, hygiene training, and process controls. The Webinar will also compare SQF, BRC & FSSC22000 private food processing certification programs against the FSMA food processing requirements.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Food processing corporate and plant staff with regulatory compliance responsibility.
- Food processing corporate plant staff with operational responsibilities for ensuring compliance with government food safety laws and regulations.
- Anyone interested in getting the "facts" on the new FSMA requirements.
The registration fee is $150 per connection.