- DAIRY PRODUCTS
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Ross' 42B Model Ribbon Blenders are used for straightforward blending of powders or other solid raw materials with a bulk density of 35 pounds/cubic feet or lower. Priced very competitively and with many different sizes always in stock, these blenders are offered with the following standard features:
• Stainless steel wetted parts polished to 60-grit finish.
• Solid-shaft double ribbon agitator designed for center discharge.
• Knife gate discharge valve.
• One, two or three-piece cover (depending on the size) supplied with neoprene gaskets.
• Clamps to eliminate dusting and fume migration.
• Safety limit switches to prevent operation when covers are raised.
• Stuffing boxes with easily disassembled split housing.
• Teflon braided packing.
• 230/460 volt, 60 Hz, three phase TEFC motors.
• Blender is mounted on supports providing 36 inch discharge clearance.
• Available from 1/2 to 1,000 cubic feet working capacity.
Ross also manufactures customizable Ribbon Blenders for product densities above 35 pounds/cubic feet. An extensive range of optional features including pneumatically-operated covers and valve, bag dump station, safety grating, high speed chopper, vacuum/pressure design, heating/cooling jacket, liquid spray bar, load cells and PLC recipe system are offered to accommodate particular processing requirements.
To speak with a blending specialist about your application, for more information, visit www.mixers.com.