The International IFPAC Conference & Exhibition is considered the prime conference globally to attend in Process Analytical Technology and Quality by Design. You will not want to miss out on IFPAC-2013! For over twenty-five years, IFPAC has brought together decision makers and users from industry, government & academia to discuss real-life applications of Process Analytical Technology and Chemistry with the goal of achieving Quality by Design and overall Process Control. Our upcoming IFPAC-2013 Annual Meeting has been scheduled for January 22-25, 2013 in Baltimore, Maryland. The IFPAC-2013 Co-Chairs and Board are already at work putting together another exceptional program. www.ifpacpat.org.
The Food Quality, Safety, and Analysis Symposiumis held in conjunction with IFPAC International Conference & Exhibition. The use of Process Analytical Technology...PAT Applications to monitor food quality and food safety is an important area that will be covered during this symposium including new policies, technologies, case studies, and a look to the future in the food industry. www.ifpacpat.org/FOOD
- Last year's event had one of IFPAC's largest turnouts despite industry budget cuts for attending conferences.
- The IFPAC Event continues to attract new audiences from the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and food industries while also bringing back long-time attendees.
- The IFPAC Event continues to draw a strong international presence; and the IFPAC Board has key representation from the FDA, EMA, numerous industry leaders, plus representatives from NIST, NIPTE, CPAC, Duquesne University, Purdue University, Rutgers and more drawing a very favorable audience for advertising your publication.
- The IFPAC Board & Conference Management continue to implement opportunities to increase flow through an already active exhibition area.
- Numerous outlets exist for advertising your publication such as the IFPAC website, e-newsletters, promotional materials, event program, literature or staffed booths, and more...