WHY should you attend the Membrane Technology Forum? | WHO should attend the Membrane Technology Forum?
WHY should you attend the Membrane Technology Forum?
At the 2020 Membrane Technology Forum you will:
- Review market & membrane technologies before you invest in a new membrane system
- Find out how to tap into energy saving technologies
- Learn how to eliminate common membrane process and application mistakes that cost you money
- Gain solutions on how to minimize membrane fouling and scaling problems
- Discover ways you can eliminate pitfalls from pilot testing
- Explore cleaning solutions to improve membrane performance
- Network with industry experts and peers to strengthen professional relationships
- Discover new applications in food processing, functional ingredients, bioactives, biotechnology, process waste water and biofuels
WHO should attend the Membrane Technology Forum?
Here are just a few of the job titles that you will find at the Membrane Technology Forum:
- Research & Development Managers
- Plant Managers
- Production Supervisors
- Plant Engineers
- Product Formulators
- Equipment Manufacturers
- Sales & Marketing Specialists
- Quality Control/Assurance Managers
If you are interested in learning about filtration and membrane technology, you can’t afford to miss this event!
Registration will open in November