What: FREE Webinar
When: November 10, 2021 at 2:00 PM EST
3 Keys to Successful EMP Implementation in the Dairy Industry: From Action to Prediction
Global dairy expert Jack Van Der Sanden reveals the top 3 best practices when you are searching for pathogens lurking in your facility. Translating your Environmental Monitoring Program from a plan into action requires each operation to address these key areas to ensure a successful and sustainable program:
- Choose the right targets
- Optimize your sampling execution
- Have a data-driven action plan
Choosing the right targets, the right sampling points, and the right tools enable your dairy facility to not only find the pathogens, but to make sense out of the data backed by a sound and logical implementation plan.
- How to leverage the right digital tools for your data and take preventive decisions in real-time.
- How to select the best sampling points, frequency and number of samples.
- How to use Enterobacteriaceae as an indicator of choice for your EMP at your Dairy facility.
- How the in-house testing enhances the decisions at an operational level.