- DAIRY PRODUCTS
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
- Calendar of Events
- Market Research
- Dairy 100
- Dairy Foods Store
- FISA Distributor Guide
- Supplier Spotlights
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- State of the Industry Report
- Sister Publications
What: FREE webinar
Where: Right from your computer
Duration: 60 minutes, including LIVE Q&A
Build a Better Cheese
In this free hour-long webinar, John A. Lucey, Professor of Food Science and Director of the Center for Dairy Research at the University of Wisconsin, Madison will discuss:
- Defects in cheese. What are defects, how did they get there, and how does a processor eliminate them?
- Improving yield. Processing techniques and tips to get the most from the ingredients you’ve paid for.
- What’s next? Highlights from current research that will improve yield, reduce defects, etc.
- The regulatory scene. Including the real threat from Europe’s common food names campaign; food safety regulations; combatting pathogens in the plant.
Can't attend live? Register to view the webinar on-demand!
John A. Lucey
Professor of Food Science,
Director of the Center of Dairy Research
University of Wisconsin, Madison