- DAIRY PRODUCTS
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
- Calendar of Events
- Market Research
- Dairy 100
- Dairy Foods Store
- FISA Distributor Guide
- Supplier Spotlights
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- State of the Industry Report
- Sister Publications
What: FREE webinar
Where: Right from your computer
Duration: 60 minutes, including LIVE Q&A
Challenges and Opportunities in High-Protein Yogurts and other Cultured Products
The popularity of Greek yogurt has spurred dairy processors to look at product formulations for yogurt, cottage cheese and other dairy foods.
In this free hour-long webinar, Professor Phillip S. Tong from the Dairy Products Technology Center at California Polytechnic State University and others discuss:
- High protein yogurt: why all the interest?
- Fortification options in processing high-protein yogurt
- Separation options in processing high-protein yogurt
- What’s next in cultured dairy foods and beverages?
Can't attend live? Register to view the webinar on-demand!
Phillip S. Tong, Ph.D.,
Professor of Dairy Science
Dairy Products Technology Center, California Polytechnic State University