- DAIRY PRODUCTS
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
- Calendar of Events
- Market Research
- Dairy 100
- Dairy Foods Store
- FISA Distributor Guide
- Supplier Spotlights
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- State of the Industry Report
- Sister Publications
What: FREE webinar
Where: Right from your computer
Duration: 60 minutes, including LIVE Q&A
Ice Cream and Frozen Desserts
New Approaches, Ingredients & Advances for Success
Dr. Bruce Tharp Ph.D. & Dr. Steven Young Ph.D. are the presenters of "Tharp & Young on Ice Cream Technical Short Course, Workshops, and Clinics". They also author "Tharp & Young on Ice Cream: an Encyclopedic Guide to Ice Cream Science and Technology". Here they delve into topics new to the industry and teach you concepts based on knowledge gained from their extensive background and rich set of experiences.
Dr. Steven Young and Dr. Bruce Tharp will cover:
- Managing composition to reduce/avoid costs, increase yield, and improve quality.
- Advances in the practical application of cryogenic freezing.
- Use of alternative gas for overrun.
- Defensible/sustainable technical barriers to competitive entry.
- Approaches that are not intuitively obvious.
Can't attend live? Register to view the webinar on-demand!
Steven Young, Ph.D., owns a multi-disciplined technical and marketing consulting firm with specialized interest in ice cream, as well as processed dairy foods and dairy-based ingredients.
Bruce Tharp, Ph.D., owns a technical and scientific consulting business with a strong focus on the ice cream industry, everything ranging from practical operational matters to quality assurance activities.