- DAIRY PRODUCTS
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
- Calendar of Events
- Market Research
- Dairy 100
- Dairy Foods Store
- FISA Distributor Guide
- Supplier Spotlights
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- State of the Industry Report
- Sister Publications
- Process Expo
With the ability to load single or twin-pack packages at speeds up to 100 cartons per minute, Triangle’s Flex1 horizontal cartoner offers gentle product handling, improved efficiency, and lower production costs. The Flex1 provides several benefits over traditional horizontal cartoners, including:
- Compact footprint of 10’ x 5.5’;
- Ability to run various carton sizes with quick, tool-less changeovers - less than 15 minutes to full production;
- Elimination of the barrel-loader assembly for reduced complexity, lower maintenance, and reduced product breakage;
- Rockwell Automation / Allen Bradley ControlLogix, AB Kinetics Servo Drives, and AB PowerFlex AC Drives.
Ideal for applications such as cereal and granola, crackers and snacks, IQF products, baking and soup mixes, the Flex1 features servo drives for intermittent motion control and eliminates the need to synchronize bagger and cartoner. And, the cartoner can be seamlessly integrated with a Triangle X-Series VFFS Bagger and direct-mounted Triangle InLine Weigher.
Triangle Package Machinery is a U.S. manufacturer of vertical form fill seal (VFFS) bag machines, combination weighers, horizontal cartoning / bag-in-box systems, and tray loading / depositing systems. Founded in 1923, Triangle is headquartered in Chicago, IL, and offers a 120,000 sq ft facility that houses its entire manufacturing process from raw material fabrication through complete machine testing and checkout. Triangle also provides superior after sales support, training, documentation, and online troubleshooting, as well as spare parts service. For more information on Triangle's equipment and service capabilities, visit us online at www.trianglepackage.com, or call (800) 621-4170.