- DAIRY PRODUCTS
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
- Calendar of Events
- Market Research
- Dairy 100
- Dairy Foods Store
- FISA Distributor Guide
- Supplier Spotlights
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- State of the Industry Report
- Sister Publications
Bakersfield, Calif.-based Bolthouse Farms added three limited-edition dairy beverages to its line for the holiday season.
The three new flavors are:
- Holiday Nog — a low-fat take on eggnog, it has 83% less fat and 60% fewer calories per 8-ounce glass than typical eggnog, according to the company. Each 4-ounce serving contains 80 calories, 1.5 grams of fat and 4 grams of protein.
- Pumpkin Spice Latte — a vitamin-rich, low-fat dairy beverage, that’s made with pumpkin puree, a blend spices and 100% Arabica coffee. Each 8-ounce serving contains 2.5 grams of fat and 7 grams of protein.
- Peppermint Mocha — a low-fat dark cocoa beverage that’s blended with 100% Arabica coffee. Each 8-ounce serving contains 2.5 grams of fat and 7 grams of protein.
The seasonal beverages are available in 32-ounce and 52-ounce containers. The new flavors hit store shelves in September.
Got new dairy products to contribute? Submit it to Dairy Foods here.