- DAIRY PRODUCTS
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
- Calendar of Events
- Market Research
- Dairy 100
- Dairy Foods Store
- FISA Distributor Guide
- Supplier Spotlights
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- State of the Industry Report
- Sister Publications
Greek yogurt giant Chobani, Norwich, N.Y., releases more new products for 2013. Adding to the recent introductions of Bites and new regular flavors, the company introduces Chobani Flip and Chobani Champions Tubes to its line.
Chobani Flip follows the trend of ingredient mix-ins for yogurt. Each container’s lid can be flipped to reveal a side compartment with flavored mix-ins. The 5.3-ounce containers come in these flavor pairings:
- Vanilla Golden Crunch — vanilla nonfat yogurt with cornflakes, honey oats and pecans
- Key Lime Crumble — Key Lime low-fat yogurt with graham crumble and white chocolate
- Strawberry Sunrise — strawberry nonfat yogurt with honey oats
- Honey Beenana — honey low-fat yogurt with banana
- Almond Coco Loco — coconut low-fat yogurt with dark chocolate and sliced toasted almonds.
- Raspberry Choco Fix — vanilla chocolate chip low-fat yogurt with raspberries
Flip yogurt will be available in the Northeast United States in January, for a suggested retail price of $1.39.
New to the Champion’s line are Tubes, squeezable on-the-go authentic Greek-style yogurt geared towards children. It comes in four kid-friendly flavors:
- Jammin' strawberry
- Chillin' cherry
- Rockin' blueberry
- Swirlin' strawberry banana
The Tubes will be available nationally in January for a suggested retail price of $2.79 per 8-pack.
Read more about Chobani, the 2012 Dairy Foods Processor of the Year.