- DAIRY PRODUCTS
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
- Calendar of Events
- Market Research
- Dairy 100
- Dairy Foods Store
- FISA Distributor Guide
- Supplier Spotlights
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- State of the Industry Report
- Sister Publications
On Monday and Tuesday, Sept. 23 to 25, 2012, members of the Northeast Dairy Foods Association, Inc. and the Pennsylvania Association of Milk Dealers will hold their 24thAnnual Combined Convention at the Omni Bedford Springs Resort, Bedford, PA. Attendees will include over 130 dairy executives and representatives from throughout the Northeast.
Highlighting the convention will be business speaker sessions each morning that will include:
- William E. Freeman, Coordinator Chesapeake Corporation Development Topic: Natural Gas and the Future of Transportation
- David Patty, President, and PA Business Council Topic: The Elections, Politics, Prognostications, and More
- Douglas Adams, Prime Consulting Group, Inc. Topic: School Milk, Meals, Trends & Requirements
- Robert LaBerge, Esq., Bond, Schoeneck & King Law Firm Topic: Unionization, the Law and Your Business
- Frederick H. Pritzker, Esq., President, Pritzker Olsen Attorneys Topic: Raw Milk Consumption and the Consequences
- Robert D. Ralyea, Sr. Extension Associate, Cornell University Department of Food Science Topic: Critical Food Science Update from the University
Additional guest speakers will include:
- Luke Brubaker, Chairman of the Pennsylvania Milk Marketing Board
- Alisa Harris, Special Deputy Secretary for External Affairs PA DEP
- Dan Lapato, Deputy Director for External Affairs
A variety of social programs are planned for attendees, spouses and guests, including walking tours and hiking on historic trails around the resort. A shotgun style golf tournament offers the chance for one lucky player to win $10,000.00 in the hole-in-one contest slated for Monday, September 24th at 1 pm. The convention will also include an awards banquet presentation on Monday the 24th at 7:00 pm.
Anyone associated with the dairy industry is invited to attend the convention.
For more information and a registration packet, contact the Northeast Dairy Foods Association, Inc. at 315-452-6455, the PA Association of Milk Dealers at 717-238-1738, or visit www.nedairyfoods.org. Convention registration is open to association members, supplier/vendor associate members, non-members and related companies. Northeast Dairy Foods Assoc. and PAMD are full service trade associations serving the dairy processing, distribution and manufacturing industries.