- DAIRY PRODUCTS
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
- BUYERS GUIDE
Pete Kondrup of Westby Cooperative Creamery was elected president of the Wisconsin Dairy Products Association. WDPA members elected its 2013 officers earlier this month at its 2012 Dairy Symposium in Door County, Wis.
Other officers for 2013 are:
- Jeff Giffin, Masters Gallery Foods, vice president
- John Breene, Dairy Farmers of America, treasurer
- Dan Williamson, Kemps, secretary
Six members were approved for three-year terms:
- Rob Byrne, Schreiber Foods
- Dan Williamson, Kemps
- John Breene, DFA
- Bob Walker, Prairie Farms
- Individual to be named, Foremost Farms
- Individual to be named, Galloway Company
Wisconsin Dairy Products Association, Madison, is a trade association representing processors of milk, cheese, butter, ice cream and frozen desserts, dried milk and milk products and dry whey products as well as suppliers of goods and services to the dairy industry. WDPA members are responsible for 70% of the milk and dairy products marketed in Wisconsin.