Dairy ingredients star on T.G.I. Friday's new menu
Restaurant chain T.G.I. Friday's, Carrollton, Texas, added new menu items featuring dairy foods. Appetizers and main dishes include Warm Pretzels with Craft Beer Cheese Dipping Sauce and Loaded Skillet Chip Nachos. Other dishes call for ice cream, Mozzarella cheese and white Cheddar.
In all, there are 17 new dishes,including new vegetarian options and more shareable appetizers.
"With more shareable appetizer options, we're making it easier than ever for our guests to come in, put down the issues of the day and celebrate with friends," said Ricky Richardson, chief operating officer at T.G.I. Friday's.
The new menu items include:
- Spicy Craft Beer Cheese Burger (pictured)
- Loaded Skillet Chip Nachos (pictured)
- Chip 'n Dip Trio (pictured)
- Ice Cream Strawberry Shortcake
- White Cheddar Spicy Beef Queso
- Tomato Mozzarella Salad (side)
- Korean Steak Tacos
- Caribbean Spiced Rum Ribs
- Triple Stack Reuben
- Strawberry Fields Salad with Grilled Balsamic Chicken
- Salted Carmel Cake
- Chipotle Roasted Corn on the Cob
T.G.I. Friday's operates more than 900 restaurants in more than 60 countries.
SOURCE T.G.I. Friday's