- DAIRY PRODUCTS
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
- BUYERS GUIDE
Ice cream brands get a jump on Valentine’s Day in this week’s free-standing inserts. Meanwhile, yogurt makers promote their variety of formats.
Cold Stone Creamery, a unit of Kahala Corp., states “Give the gift of love” with a chocolate-covered strawberry ice cream cake.
Dunkin’ Brands division Baskin-Robbins says its new ice cream Cake Bites are available in “Love Potion #31” and chocolate-dipped strawberry flavors.
In other activity this week, YoCrunch features its yogurt sold in cups:
- Apple Pie Parfait, with crispy pie crust inclusions packaged separately
- Greek Parfait, with almond inclusions
- Cookie and candy yogurts, packaged with M&M’s (from Mars Inc.), Oreo cookies (Kraft Foods) or granola.
General Mills promotes the various formats of its yogurts. Shown are:
- Yoplait Light
- Light yogurt with Nature Valley granola inclusions
- Yoplait with Trix cereal inclusions
- Greek yogurt
- Make-at-home smoothies